|Home||» Products||» Plant Growth Promoter||» Brassinolide Powder|
- Unit of Measure
- Insecticide, Rodenticide, Fungicide, Biological Pesticide, Fungicide
- Highly effective
- Improves growth of germinating seeds
- No adulteration
- Extended shelf life
Brassinosteroids were first isolated from pollen grain of rape flowers (Brassica sp) Chemical Name : 2a, 22R - Tetrahydroxy-24S-cymene-b-7 oxygen-5a gallbladder - 6 - ketone.
Brassinosteroid: It is plant steroid
Molecular weight: 494
Solubility: Isopropyl alcohol, Methanol, chloroform and acetone.
Non toxic: It is safe to human, birds and fish.
â€¢ WHAT IS BRASSINOLIDE?
- Its new 6th generation plant growth hormone after Auxine, Gibberellins, Cytokinins, Absasic Acid, and Ethylene.
- It is polyhydroxy steroid.
- It interact with GA in cell wall elongation
- It works independently to increase cell division.
- It shows synergetic effect with many plant growth regulators, Such as GA, BA, NAA.
- It is effective at very low concentration say PPB (Parts per billion)
â€¢ HOW IT HELPS PLANT TO GROW BETTER AND YIELD MORE?
> Accelerated cell division and cell elongation, increases diameter, weight and size of fruits.
^ When used in combination with GA gives best results
^ Cell wall expansion takes place.
^ Improves the fertility of reproductive organs when used at flowering stage.
> Increase photosynthetic activity.
^ It keeps fruit green for longer time.
^ Seed weight increase, bolder seeds are produced.
^ Increase in plants resistant powers towards disease and harsh condition.
> It helps plant to overcome phyto toxicity effect of other chemicals.
> It increases ability to resist drought.
> New rooting comes out after spray.
^ It increases enzyme and hormone production in plants to help in more Sugar formation and more Nuclic Acid production.
> Quality of fruit improves due favorable factors. Such as more TSS, Brix, Ascorbic Acid etc.
> Promotes early and uniform seed germination. As results of research conducted in 20 different countries, it was found that brassinolide could improve the production in Wheat, Paddy and Corn by 15-30%, Fruits 15-30%, Vegetables by 20-50% and oil seed crops by 20-30%
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
" Nature & Science hand in hand "
B1, Royal Residency,
Pushpanagri, CBS Road, Aurangabad-431001,
Mr. Hemant Vijaykumar Khandal (Sales Manager)